Sabre’s Red Crossfire Gel is the ultimate pepper spray for target acquisition and cross-contamination prevention. The gel formula provides a more accurate shot than traditional foam pepper spray, and the gel turns into a liquid faster than foam, preventing the target from throwing the product back at you. The gel itself is made of non-flammable 10% oleoresin capsicum and 2 million Scoville heat units to subdue the target on contact. Available in a 1.5 Oz or 3 Oz canister, with the smaller pepper spray deploying at 6 one-second bursts, while the larger canister deploys 13 one-second bursts. With a shooting range of 15 to 20 feet.
Sabre’s Red Crossfire Gel is the ultimate pepper spray for target acquisition and cross-contamination prevention. Not available for sale in NY, MA, WI, and HI.
- Intended For Law Enforcement Professionals
- Crossfire Technology Maximizes Target Acquisition By Allowing Gel Deployment From Any Angle
- Gel Formula Increases Accuracy And Greatly Reduces Cross-Contamination By Allowing The Gel To Liquefy On Contact
- 10% Oleoresin Capsicum And 2 Million Scoville Heat Units For The Ultimate Defense Spray
- Comes In Two Sizes: 1.5 Oz And 3 Oz
- The 1.5 Oz MK-3 Crossfire Gel Deploys 6 One Second Bursts, While The 3 Oz Canister (MK-4) Shoots 13 One Second Bursts
- Shooting Range Of 15 – 20 Feet
- 5-Year Shelf Life
- EID (Electronic Immobilization Device) Compatible
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Not Available For Sale In NY, MA, WI, And HI.