In an emergency, you need all the energy you can get. That means brewing up a quick cup of coffee whenever you can!
Before you opt for an aluminum pot, remember this: aluminum is not nearly as strong as stainless steel. The 9 Cup Coffee Pot is made from stainless steel, so it's stronger and lasts longer!
Here's what else sets this coffee pot apart from the rest:
- Larger basket that holds more coffee grounds
- Stainless steel construction, not flimsy aluminum
- Interlocking baskets to reduce coffee grounds at the pot's bottom
- Percolator system for robust flavor and high-volume brewing
- Convenient quick-open lid with clear glass top for fuss-free use
- Quick and easy to clean
Durable in Disaster
Because this coffee pot is made from high-quality stainless steel, you don't have to worry about how long it lasts. The stainless steel construction prevents dents, scratches, warps, and is even resistant to corrosion—a must in harsh outdoor conditions.
As an added bonus, stainless steel offers better heat distribution for an evenly brewed drink. And it leaves no metallic taste behind!
Brew Nothing but the Best
The 9 Cup Coffee Pot features a variety of elevated elements for the ultimate brewing experience:
- Large basket – Add more coffee grounds for a larger, stronger, and more flavorful brew.
- Interlocking baskets – Reduce the amount of coffee grounds that end up sitting at the bottom of your pot!
- Percolator – Offers more robust and full-bodied flavor. Use over the stove or an open fire!
- Quick-open lid – Fast, easy, and fuss-free.
Used to boil water for making Franklin's Finest Survival Coffee. Percolate your favorite brew.
Size: 6 inches x 5.8 inches x 8.2 inches
Weight: 30.9 ounces
CAUTION: Coffee pot and lid lever will be hot after brewing. Use carefully.