Due to the high volume of orders, national demand, speed of the shipping and delivery company we use, orders may take an estimated four weeks to ship and/or to arrive. We are always happy to update you about your order when you text or call us at 901-825-0652. If you placed an order and it has not shipped, we will refund your purchase price upon request and not ship the product. Thank you for your patience during this time. We have added additional warehouse staff and plan to decrease our shipping time in the near future.
You’ve got propane, you’ve got firewood…
But do you have fuel you can SAFELY burn indoors without danger of carbon monoxide poisoning or a house fire?
For that, you need Ready Hour 6-Hour Canned Heat:
- Safe to burn indoors: NONTOXIC – Made from high-purity diethylene glycol. It’s the same fuel used every day by restaurants and caterers. Proven safe for cooking and warming food indoors for hours at a time.
- Safe to burn indoors: NO FLAREUPS – Won’t light up without a wick, even if spilled or exposed directly to flame.
- Six-hour burn time – Cook multiple meals with a single can
- Perfect for cooking Ready Hour freeze-dried emergency foods
- No odors, smoke, or soot that stains surfaces
- Resealable – Leftover fuel can be re-used
- Lasts for years on the shelf
- Two 7.11 oz (210 ml) cans per pack
- Flashpoint approximately 265°F.
Made in the USA
Product may freeze when temperature reaches 16 degrees Fahrenheit (-8 Celsius). When stored in ambient conditions above its freezing point, this product will last for many years.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product