FILTRATION YOU CAN TASTE
Once you taste the water that the Alexapure Pro® Water Filtration System provides, your worries will wash away. For safer, cleaner water that tastes better, you can trust authentic Alexapure® products.
INCREASE YOUR WATER FLOW
The Alexapure Pro Water Filtration System can accommodate up to four filters. When more filters are added, the water flow rate increases without sacrificing water quality.
When you notice a drastic change in water flow rate, it’s time to replace your Alexapure Pro Water Filtration System’s filter with an Alexapure Pro Genuine Replacement Filter.
- Proprietary gravity block with ionic absorption technology
- Silver-infused ceramic outer shell
- Verified* filtration capacity of 200 gallons
- Reduces 206 contaminants** commonly found in drinking water including:
- Bacteria (> 99.9999%)
- Chlorine (> 99.9%)
- Fluoride (> 97%)
- Pesticides (> 95%)
- Pharmaceuticals (> 95%)
- Viruses (> 99.99%)
- Heavy metals
- Weighs less than 2 pounds
- Ready to use right out of the box
- No priming necessary
- Made in the USA
Click here to see the test results!
- Alexapure Pro Genuine Replacement Filter
- Installation hardware
REPLACING YOUR ALEXAPURE PRO® GENUINE REPLACEMENT FILTER
- Remove the lid from the upper chamber.
- Remove the empty upper chamber, keeping the old filter steady with one hand.
- Reach beneath the filter and remove the wing nut holding the unit in place.
- Slide the filter out, then discard it.
- Open the package containing the new filter.
- Unscrew the wing nut, leaving the washer in place.
- Thread the stem of the new filter through one of the four holes on the bottom of the upper chamber. Ensure the filter is held straight.
- Secure the filter beneath with the wing nut.
- Replace the upper chamber and use!
CLEANING AND CARE
Mineral content in untreated water may cause mineral buildup along the hybrid ceramic shell protecting your filter. While this does not impact the water filtration process or water quality, you can clean the filter’s exterior if desired.
Exercise special care when removing the filter from the upper chamber. Scrub the filter’s exterior with a non-abrasive scrubbing pad and clean water—without soap—then rinse thoroughly and replace in the upper chamber.